Creating a new design standard at the world-famous Maroon Creek Golf Club, this Bowden Development mountain estate is like none other. Perched on more than three acres overlooking the Tom Fazio golf course, just moments away from the Tiehack ski lift, a footbridge away from the aspen rec center and aspen school campus – and only minutes to downtown Aspen on the bike path.
The house itself offers inviting open spaces for living and entertaining, breathtaking views east to Hunter Creek and south to Thunderbowl, 8 spacious bedroom suites, 11 bathrooms, expansive decks, outdoor kitchen, state of the art media room, billiards game room, wine cellar and a spa to rival any five-star hotel. All of this presented in Bowden Interiors’ Aspen Modern style.
Featuring natural woods, worked steel walls and elegant marbles, with soft furnishings and a well-traveled taste in detailing throughout. The Tiehack House will redefine the Aspen aesthetic while offering the first modern masterpiece of country club living at the Maroon Creek Club.
Completion Spring ’18.
* Developer owns adjoining two parcels to the south, opening up endless possibilities for a family compound that would redefine modern country club living in the mountains at Aspen’s exclusive Maroon Creek Club.*
• 8 En-Suite Bedrooms, 11 Bathrooms
• 13,690 square feet of heated living
• Expansive floor to ceiling windows showcasing incredible views of Hunter Creek & Aspen Highlands
• The Aspen Aesthetic- modern, elegant and completely livable
• 751 sq.ft.two plus car garage with ample storage for sporting gear
• Amenities galore…
• Steam shower, spa, massage room & fitness center
• Media & Billiards Room
• Walk to Aspen Schools across the Maroon Creek pedestrian bridge
• Steps to the Tiehack ski lift